Not sure which course is your level?
Learning, creating, teaching and using technology are the things I love to do. Working as a trainer allows me to share my passions with others.
I have worked as an illustrator and designer for over ten years. As a qualified teacher (PGCE), I have taught on BTECs, A-levels and commercial courses for over a decade. Working as a trainer, I deliver courses, create course content, provide post-course support, maintain IT equipment and manage an office.
I teach a broad range of software applications to an advanced level. I’m qualified as an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for many applications. Some of the applications I teach include Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Captivate, Animate and Dreamweaver.
Topics I teach include Illustration, design, image editing, animation, e-learning, interactive documents, motion graphics, web banners and coding.
Companies and organisations I have provided training for include: the NHS, BUPA, Ikea, Vodafone, police, fire brigade, Army, Canon, Warburtons, Manchester United, councils and universities. Commercially I have produced work in the United Kingdom and Germany for companies such as Ford, Opel, George Foreman, Russell Hobbs, London Underground and Pfaff.
Captivate courses for innovative interactive e-learning
Whether you are brand new to Captivate or looking to advance your proficiencies, our Captivate training in Manchester is for you. We offer you express pathways to excellence, no matter what your current level of mastery. Step into our Adobe Captivate ‘dojo’ where authorised masters of the art are waiting to deliver:
- Beginners ‘yellow belt’ ̶ bring it back to hands-on basics in software demonstration creation and building interactive simulations.
- Intermediate ‘green belt’ ̶ turn up the volume on your Captivate credentials with a revolutionary resource kit including question pools, learning management systems, accessible projects and more – plus respected ACA status.
- Captivate ‘jump-start‘ ̶ what a difference five days make. Fast-track your expert command of Captivate as our intensive training takes you from zero to hero in express time. Turn your hand to everything from recording projects to pointer paths and buttons, importing and branching to project and design templates.
Super-powered Captivate training packages
No matter how far you want to extend your Adobe Captivate capabilities, our Manchester training package gets you where you want to go at an attractively reduced price. Our e-learning creative license package is the only Captivate
course in Manchester of its kind. Here you’ll expedite your expertise thanks to total immersion through a four-course combo, comprising:
- Captivate 101: Yellow Belt (two days)
- Captivate 201: Green Belt (three days)
- Animate 101: Yellow Belt (two days)
- Photoshop 101: Yellow Belt (two days)
Your Captivate training package comes with discounted pricing, customised scheduling and a generous 18-month free course re-take.
Why People Keep Coming Back to Academy Class
Expert Learning & Development Advisors
Professional, ethical, customised training solutions.
Practising, Experienced Trainers
Providing practical, up to date, cutting edge training.
Delivering Training Since 2006
Benefit from our tried, tested & optimised courses.
Flexible Training Solutions & Vouchers
Choose a course and train when it suits you.
Take a refresher course for free within 18 months.
Lower Price Like-for-Like Guarantee
We will discount by 5% for like-for-like training.
To give you the richest learning experience, we supply
Training videos, tutorials, notes and reference texts.
What They Say
9:30 - 11:00 Course Time
11:00 - 11:15 Break Time
11:15 - 13:00 Course Time
13:00 - 14:00 Break Time
14:00 - 16:30 Course Time
How And Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm
“Graphic design is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, abnormality, hobbies and humors.”
~ George Santayana