The hottest event this summer for anyone into design and development.
The 7th Designers Fiesta is coming up on Friday 16th September at the Hackney Picturehouse cinema, Central London.
Book your Early Bird ticket and get a 30% discount! (offer until 22nd of August).
Academy Class, the UK’s finest new media training provider, is pleased to bring you a very talented team of experts to their annual event.
The seventh Designers Fiesta will inspire designers and developers working within new media, offering you expertise and invaluable hints and tips from some of the industry’s top names.
Workshops include tips for entrepreneurs, fashion creatives and graphic designers and, this year, puts particular emphasis on coding and technical disciplines.
Take a look at the sessions:
- Animated photos – Mark Gatter
- 50 top tips and tricks with InDesign in 60 minutes – by Paul Thompson.
- How fashion and accessories designers use Illustrator – Deborah Gruenberger
- How to build your reputation as a small business owner – Alexis Liming
- How to write the perfect brief and deliver – Michael Murdoch
- Working as a one-man-band filmmaker – George MacCallum
- Learn to draw anything in Illustrator – Martin Perhiniak
- UX – creative challenge – Chakib Labidi
- After Effects for motion graphics – Daniel Walter Scott
- Stealth Design – How in-house design teams are the new influencers – Emma Sexton
- Adobe Animate – Mark Gatter
- Discover your inner designer and market it – Andreea Niculae
- How to be a street artist – Paul Kemp
- Market your design business to a niche sector and build a six-figure income – Mellisa Love
- Philosophy of design – real problem solving, not just decorative art – by Conrad Taylor.
- The world of patterns – Deborah Gruenberger
- Biggest design pitfalls of 2016 – Rob Edwards
- Photoshop mastery – Martin Perhiniak
- Mind over matter: how to transcend awesome – Simon Jack
- Adobe Animate and HTML5 banner advertising – Daniel Walter Scott
- Guide to front-end code and how to make a WordPress theme – Simon van Blerk
- Who needs Leads – by Mike Kirkman
Be a part of it!
For more information about Designer’s Fiesta and to buy tickets, visit the website.