Grab a sandwich and join us for the first “Lunch & Learn” webinar event with Academy Class on the 7th June
Your Tuesday’s lunchtimes will never be the same again as from the 7th June and then every Tuesday from 13.15-13.45 BST (United Kingdom time) Academy Class will be hosting a FREE webinar series for creatives and designers. Watch the webinar here.
Our First ‘Lunch and learn’ webinar is How to create your own GIF with Adobe Photoshop with Academy Class instructor Branko Jovanovic.
Gain a better understanding of Photoshop and its usage in a daily life!
Find out how to create powerful GIFs for your web page or personal social media platforms in just 30 minutes!
The webinar will cover:
- I. Short Introduction on GIF`s creation with Adobe Photoshop.
- II. Animation basics
- III. Practical work.
Everyone with an interest in Photoshop is welcome!
WHERE: Live online. On the Academy Class YouTube channel.
WANT SOME MORE?
LUNCH AND LEARN. Series of 8 short webinars on the most trending Adobe features
Each Tuesday from 1,15-1,45 pm, BST via Youtube. The link will we send to attendees on the day of a webinar.
- 7th of June. How to create your own GIF with Adobe Photoshop.
- 14th of June. How to ‘photoshop’ your food and drinks in order to make even the worst cooked meal to look stunning.
- 21st of June. How to put your make-up on with Adobe Photoshop.
- 28th of June. How to draw shapes with loose, natural gestures that transform into perfect geometric shapes, then combine, delete, fill and transform these shapes to create beautiful, complex designs that stay fully editable. More about The Shaper tool and how it works with the traditional Illustrator workspaces as well as the Touch workspace.
- 5th of July. What is Adobe Character Animator and how to give life to characters you create in Illustrator or Photoshop by acting out their movements in front of a webcam.
- 12th of July. Why using main tools of graphic design software you`ve selected is not enough and how to find and learn the most up-to-date features on Adobe products.
- 19th of July. Make your holiday photos look like taken from a tourist magazine with Adobe Photoshop.
- 26th of July. How to create layouts with the Touch workspace on Adobe InDesign and use intuitive touch gestures to create objects, text boxes, and more with the new InDesign Touch workspace Drawing tool and include creative assets like images from your Creative Cloud Libraries.