Grab a sandwich and join us for “Lunch & Learn” webinar event with Academy Class on the 21th June, 13.15-13.45 BST. Our third ‘Lunch and learn’ webinar is How to put your makeup on with Academy Class instructor, Adobe Certified Design, Web and Video Specialist Mátyás Meichl.
Your Tuesday’s lunchtimes will never be the same again as from every Tuesday from 13.15-13.45 BST Academy Class will be hosting a FREE webinar series for creatives and designers.
Come on, come on, turn your wifi on,
It’s Tuesday lunch and it won’t be long.
Gotta do my hair, put my makeup on –
It’s Photoshop and it won’t be wrong!
(SIA`s Cheap Thrills remake)
Find out how to put your makeup on with Adobe Photoshop and make your selfies, portraits, and group photos to look worth to be on the cover of a fashion magazine!
The webinar will cover:
- I. Short Introduction on makeup formation with Adobe Photoshop.
- II. Makeup editing techniques and special tools to do so.
- III. Practical work.
Everyone with an interest in Photoshop is welcome!
About the instructor: Mátyás Meichl has 14+ years of web design and DTP experience, 7+ years of video editing and Post Production experience and he is Adobe Certified Design, Web and Video Specialist.
Tuesday, 21th of June 2016 from 1:15 pm to 1:45 pm (BST)
Live online. On the Academy Class YouTube channel – we’ll send you the URL link on the day of the event. You just need to register your interest for now.
Gain a better understanding of Photoshop and its usage in a daily life!
LUNCH AND LEARN. Series of 8 short webinars on the most trending Adobe features
Each Tuesday from 1,15-1,45 pm, BST via Youtube. The link will we send to attendees on the day of a webinar
- 7th of June. How to create your own GIF with Adobe Photoshop.
- 14th of June. How to ‘photoshop’ your food and drinks in order to make even the worst cooked meal to look stunning.
- 21st of June. How to put your makeup on with Adobe Photoshop.
- 28th of June. How to draw shapes with loose, natural gestures that transform into perfect geometric shapes, then combine, delete, fill and transform these shapes to create beautiful, complex designs that stay fully editable. More about The Shaper tool and how it works with the traditional Illustrator workspaces as well as the Touch workspace.
- 5th of July. What is Adobe Character Animator and how to give life to characters you create in Illustrator or Photoshop by acting out their movements in front of a webcam.
- 12th of July. Why using main tools of graphic design software you`ve selected is not enough and how to find and learn the most up-to-date features on Adobe products.
- 19th of July. Make your holiday photos look like taken from a tourist magazine with Adobe Photoshop.
- 26th of July. How to create layouts with the Touch workspace on Adobe InDesign and use intuitive touch gestures to create objects, text boxes, and more with the new InDesign Touch workspace Drawing tool and include creative assets like images from your Creative Cloud Libraries.