AutoCAD finally presented the long awaited newcomer to their family – AutoCAD 2015
After a long wait, a latest AutoCAD 2015 has finally arrived! The modern and productive AutoCAD® 2015 lets you design every project with accuracy and speed. Also, it allows you to share your 2D or 3D outputs in new ways.
With a revamped interface and collaboration tools, AutoCAD 2015 allows users to cut down work time by 48%. This means you will be able to complete more work on lesser time and resources.
Let’s enumerate the added features and enhancements on the AutoCAD 2015 software:
– The new AutoCAD has a more logical and intuitive interface. It’s redefined appearance is less likely to cause eye-strain, letting you work more efficiently for longer hours.
– It has extended command preview with added tools. You can preview each alteration you make before applying it to the whole design.
– No need to search through numerous folders when you can access your drawings directly from the ribbon galleries.
– New tab pages make it easier for you to jump from one drawing to another.
– Set your geographical locations and freeze it according to your preferences. This means that your files won’t change and you can even import real-time contextual locations.
– An array of apps is available for you to fully customize your AutoCAD.
– Import denser point clouds to be able to experience enhanced reality computing.
– You can now create more define drawings with sharper lines and improved depths.
– Socialize with other designers or get instant feedback about your work through the design feed.
– An improved help interface directs you to the correct tools thus finding solutions and answers is faster than ever.