1) Select the Ellipses Tool on the tool bar or press L
2) Click onto the canvas. On the popup window write a uniform size for height & width (e.g. 100 x 100 px) and click OK.
3) On the tool bar, select the Direct Selection Tool or press A
4) Click onto the left point on the edge of the circle and delete it
5) Now go Effect > 3D > Revolve and then press OK on the popup window
Voilá! You now have yourself a 3D sphere:
You can also watch the tutorial on our Youtube Channel:
. . .
If you’re interested in learning more about Adobe Illustrator, then we offer a range of high quality courses at different proficiency levels, in numerous cities across the UK.