Take a look at our top 10 design artworks selection of 2016 and get inspired by the best examples in the industry:
1. One World Observatory designed by Legend Attractions are the nominees of International Design Award 2016 (IDA).
2. Creative Team – Casa Rex from Brazil with their print design are competing on IDA this year.
3. Design of Chad Michael Studio from Dallas is nominated for IDA 2016.
4. This year School Maryland Institute College of Art is also going over the IDA 2016 prize.
5. D&AD Awards 2016 winner is Boxes in Boxes by Studio Sutherland for Fedrigoni Papers recreated the nursery rhyme. There Was An Old Lady in type around in through a series of boxes that fitted inside the next, to showcase the paper brands Boss box material.
6. The second issue of Avaunt magazine is one of the finalist at D&AD Awards 2016.
7. The Design Week Awards 2016 winner in Editorial design category is Elephant magazine Issue 25 by Design By Atlas & Partners for Frame Publishers.
8. The Design Week Awards 2016 winner in retail interiors category is TRYANO by hmkm for Chalhoub Group.
9. The Design Week Awards 2016 winner in Industrial product design category is Hiut Music by Knit Ltd for Hiut Denim Co.
10. The Design Week Awards 2016 winner in Identity design is Dreamland Margate Identity by HemingwayDesign.
Share your favourites in the comment section below!