Zero to 3DS Max HERO in just 5 days!
Academy Class are proud to present the five day technical training course designed to help you learn everything you need to create 3D content using 3DS Max.
3DS Max Jumpstart Zero to HERO will focus on learning the basics of modelling, material creation, animation, and scene generation. Learn the capabilities of the interface, how to work efficiently, and how to apply toolset in the workplace. This class will take you past the basic level into an intermediate skill-set.
The Autodesk 3DS Max Autodesk Certified User accredited exam is included as part of your training.
The Autodesk 3DS Max Professional exam is available for an additional fee of £150.00 plus VAT.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This is for people who want to create 3D graphics for print or animation. Target customers are architectural practises, visualisation studios, production houses, advertising agencies or other such departments that work in large organisations.
Attendees require only a very general knowledge of 3D and its concepts although a basic understanding of computer hardware and software is essential. Knowledge of other digital media packages is an advantage but not a necessity.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You’ll learn how to work in a production environment, understand the mechanics of 3DS Max, be able to create 3D models using a variety of techniques, work with materials to texture your models, understand how to light a scene, be able to create animations, stage a scene, understand cinematography and learn how to create output for use in post-production.
An introduction to Autodesk 3DS Max
- Interface and workflow
- Project folder configuration
- Viewports & navigation tools
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Reference coordinate system and Snaps
- Default workspaces with enhanced menus
Creating a model
- Parametric geometries and shapes
- High and low polygon modelling
- Modelling 3D objects from 2D shapes
- Parametric modelling, polygon modelling
- Combine multiple modelling concepts to create photo-real models
- Learn a material’s workflow
- Difference between Material and Map
- How to use material templates (Physical Material)
- How to create photo-realistic materials
- How to apply a material and control its projection with an UVW map modifier
- Open, save, create and merge materials libraries
Cameras & Views
- Create & modify cameras
- Create camera from view
- Target and free cameras
- Viewport background
- Isolation mode
- Object properties
Lighting your scene
- Standard and photometric lights
- Distributions types photometric lights
Rendering your model
- Arnold rendering
- Exposure control
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm