Learn to use Acrobat Pro DC to convert files for digital use. Create interactive forms, collaborate on projects, develop interactive presentations and more. Understand PDF workflows that blend desktop, tablets, mobile devices and the cloud. Create files that can be digitally signed on desktop or mobile device. Use Acrobat’s OCR to convert JPG files to text that matches size, leading, shading and more.
Introducing Adobe Acrobat DC Professional
- Using Acrobat for collaboration on reviews, creating presentations and interactive documents.
- PDF overview: How Acrobat DC Professional is more than just Acrobat Reader.
- Program overview and document navigation.
- Understanding PDF workflows that blend desktop, tablets, mobile devices, and the cloud.
Exploring the Work Area
- Overview of Tools and Toolbars and optimizing the Acrobat workspace.
- Working with the The Task Panes: Tools, Comment, or Share.
- Access Acrobat DC via Adobe-hosted online services and using smart phones and tablets.
Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Creating PDFs from Microsoft Office, by printing and from scanners.
- Creating PDFs from Web pages and converting HTML files to PDF.
- Attaching documents such as spreadsheets, multimedia files, images, and drawings to PDFs.
- Making page related changes such as deleting pages, changing their order and rotating.
- Using the Action Wizard to automate routine, multistep tasks into an Action for making content accessible.
- Using the new, click-and-drag tool, enabling text and image editing inside PDF documents.
- Automatically reflow paragraphs.
- Converting PDF files to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Create PDF files using mobile devices or the online PDF service services.
New Acrobat CC Mobile Features & Digital Signatures
- Use the new Fill & Sign interface to sign any Acrobat DC file with your finger or keyboard.
- Tracking and sending documents with a subscription versus the free Cloud service.
- Creating PDFs from your camera phone to capture images and convert to PDFs.
- Use Enhance Scans to scan store and enhance receipts, then store them in the cloud.
- Creating PDFs from multiple photos from your camera phone.
- Create, add and import digital identities.
- Overview of security features, including password, certificate and Life Cycle Rights management.
- Secure PDF documents with passwords and certificates.
- Restrict editing, printing and access using PDF security options.
New Acrobat DC’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Scan and automatically convert paper documents and forms to PDF with Acrobat’s Optical character recognition (OCR).
- How Acrobat matches up font size, tracking, leading, shading, and more.
- Convert OCR documents into searchable PDF files.
Creating PDF Portfolios
- Portfolio overview: Maximizing your corporate or personal identity.
- Using the PDF Portfolio feature to develop portfolios from different files.
- Assembling InDeSign, Word, Excel, JPG, PowerPoint and Flash files into a portfolio in Acrobat.
- Adding, removing and reordering files in the Portfolio.
Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
- Editing text and graphics and using the TouchUp Text tool for small text changes.
- Reordering, inserting, extracting and replacing pages.
- Reducing PDF file size and optimizing PDF quality.
- Merging pages from separate PDF files to create one document.
Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Adding Comments, Notes, Stamps and Document Markup.
- Exporting, Importing, printing and Summarizing comments and other markup.
- Setup PDFs for Email and Web-based reviews.
- Create a list of reviewers and automatically track feedback.
- Using the Send for Shared Review wizard.
- Launching Compare Documents to track changes from one review cycle to the next.
- Using the new Commenting Tool Pane to access markup tools and view comments more easily.
- Streamline PDF management with the Action Wizard.
Using the Adobe Document Cloud
- Using the Adobe Document Cloud service for an online repository.
- Accessing your 5GB of storage space on the Adobe Document Cloud.
- Create PDF files using the online PDF document creation tools.
- Uploading, sharing, and reviewing in real-time.
- Send, share and Embed documents stored in the Adobe Document Cloud into blogs, websites or wikis.
Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Automatic form recognition.
- Adding, editing and formatting fields.
- Creating interactive fields and actions.
- Send forms by email or host them for data collection.
- Exporting and importing form data.
Creating Interactive PDF Documents
- Adding bookmarks, hyperlinks and interactive navigation.
- Inserting, editing and programming buttons.
- Inserting movies, sound and special effects.
- Setting up document initial views and animation.
- Use Acrobat layers to create multiple versions of a document.
Using Acrobat in Professional Printing (Optional)
- Overview of PDF printing standards.
- Review of print production tools, including separations and overprint preview.
- How the Object Inspector analyzes images and objects.
- Using the Object Inspector to see details such as resolution, sizing, color space, and other graphic attributes.
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm