Imagine how understanding how to use Captivate’s advanced features will revolutionise the way you work. Take your Captivate skills to the next level. Adobe Captivate hands-on training provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to develop and build software demonstrations and interactive simulations with Captivate. In addition to learning key concepts, students also learn best practices for creating and publishing Captivate projects.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for intermediate Captivate users who would like to create software demonstrations and interactive simulations. Captivate appeals to a wide variety of audiences, typically grouped in training and education, sales and marketing, or technical support and documentation.
It is assumed you have already taken the Adobe Captivate 101 Yellow class with Academy Class or have the equivalent experience. Please check the course content from the 101 class to make sure you are fully prepared. While we will make every reasonable effort to help, students with insufficient skills may be required to observe the class lessons or do their best to keep up without slowing down the rest of the class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Importing & Branching
- Advanced Actions
- Question Pools
- Learning Management Systems
- Accessible Projects
- Project and Design Templates
- Variables, widgets & buttons
- Create a question pool
- Add questions to a question pool
- Export question pools
- Insert random question slides
Advance Question options
- Create multi answer feedback
- Add partial and negative quiz scoring
- Add a pre-test
- Review and change given answers
- Create branch based questions
- Create smart shape buttons
- Add custom states
- Create toggle buttons
- Enhance projects using advanced Interactions
- Create multiple interactions
- Control object visibility
- Create conditional actions
- Use IF and ELSE conditions
- Enhance projects using system variables
- Personalise and collect data using user variables
- Create and output HTML 5 friendly content
- Insert a table of contents
- Create structured projects
- Add animation to a project
- Create trigger based animations
Interactions and Widgets
- Insert and edit Interactions
- Insert widgets
- Adjust responsive width and height
- Setup object positioning
- Hide elements per view
- Develop an efficient workflow
- Understand the parent to child workflow
- Reset properties for all views
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm