As you are an advanced software user, our Black Belt courses are tailor-made to address your specific needs. So please regard our description and course outline as course framework suggestions.
Please contact our course advises to discuss your needs. With them, you will put together a course especially for you in terms of what needs to be covered and when.
Our most advanced Illustrator class – not for the faint hearted! Take your Illustrator skills to the MAX.
Who is this course for?
This class is for advanced users of Illustrator with firm understanding of all the general concepts of using the application. On this course, we learn the most advanced techniques and lots of best practices. This course is very intense, so for those with doubts in their knowledge we recommend the Illustrator Yellow Belt and Green Belt courses first or to consult our sales team and the instructors.
To able of fluently following the course you need a strong understanding of working with layers, typography, masking, tracing pixel images, working in isolation mode, using the Appearance panel for applying and managing Live Effects and arranging your artwork’s elements into groups for easier editing.
What you will learn
This advanced Illustrator course will teach you the techniques needed to improve further your artwork. We will be teaching you the tips and tricks professionals use to created designs that are not only impressive but also ready to be published in multiple formats.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Optimise artwork for print and web
- Create and customise graphs
- Work with blends to create stunning effects
- Create 3D artwork using Illustrators 3D engine!
- Improve workflow within Adobe applications
Advanced Illustrator projects
- Create challenging projects
- Use multiple techniques and tools
- Learn to solve problems through deconstruction
- Create infographics
- Advance effects using the Appearance panel
- Create and modifying graphs
- Create and apply graph designs
- Blend objects shapes and colours
- Adjust blend options
- Update blends
- Create and edit actions
- Batch process files
Document and Illustrator Setup
- Setting up and assigning colour profiles
- Colour Management techniques
Shading, lighting and texture
- Learn lighting and shading techniques
- Add texture to your artwork
- Work with blend modes and filters
Optimising artwork for print
- Preview artwork with the Flattener panel
- Work with spot and global colours
- Create overprint effects using the attributes panel
- Use the Separations Preview panel
- Use the Asset Export panel
Create artwork for the web
- Document setup essentials
- Use the Slice tool
- Adjust slices with the Slice Selection tool
- Discover the slice options
- Use automated slicing methods
- Export using the save for web option
- Illustrator for SVG output
- Use the Asset Export panel
- Create revolve, extrude and bevel, rotate
- Map artwork using symbols
Workflows – Illustrator to:
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.