Bring your vision to life with blockbuster visual effects and compelling motion graphics in Adobe After Effects Professional software. Work with sophisticated tools and enjoy tight integration with Adobe’s leading design applications while you deliver stunning work to virtually any media type.
WHO IS THIS AFTER EFFECTS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
A person who wishes to work in the video field or who currently works in the field, or an Adobe application user looking to expand his or her skills, looking to add effects to video projects. Some students may be mainly interested in creating video primarily for the Web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video. This course is for people new to After Effects.
- User interface and workspaces
- Setting up projects
- Importing media
- Creating compositions
Working in 2D
- Default transform properties of layers
- Adding and manipulating Keyframes
- Understanding Keyframe types and easing
- Pre-composing multiple layers for better control
- Animating along paths
- Motion tracking
- Adding text and solid fills
- Adding color effects and adjustment layers
- Using the shape and pen tool
- Creating and animating masks
- Understanding blend modes
- Controlling the speed, direction and duration of animation
- Using image sequences
Working in 3D
- Creating 3D layers
- Using multiple views
- Building 3D scenes
- Adding camera
- Text in 3D
- Controlling 3D object and camera movement
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm