This intermediate AutoCAD Training course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD user who requires additional training. It incorporates the features, commands and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. This intermediate-level course continues to build on the basic concepts of the AutoCAD Introduction course. Hands-on exercises throughout the AutoCAD Training course explore how to create 2D production drawings. The exercises are provided in both a printed format as well as an onscreen format that can be viewed next to AutoCAD.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This AutoCAD Training course is designed for the experienced AutoCAD user who wants to learn more about AutoCAD and enhance their skills.
You’ll have attended the AutoCAD 101 course or has the same relevant experience, creating and editing basic AutoCAD objects.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You’ll learn how to use the powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing 2D drawings.
- Creating revision clouds
- Wipeout Objects
Manipulating Objects and Data
- Selecting objects with quick select
- Purging objects
- Working with point objects
- Dividing and measuring objects
Template Drawing Creation
- Creating drawing templates
Dimensioning and Annotation
- Introduction to annotation Scaling
- Controlling annotation scale
- Working with text
- Using multi-leaders
- Creating center marks
- Creating ordinate dimensions
- Working with dimension sub-styles and overrides
- Using design center
- Creating custom tool palettes
- Organising tool palettes
- Using external references
- Managing external references
- Referencing non-native file types
Blocks & Attributes
- Working with blocks
- Creating attributes
- Editing attributes
- Using dynamic Blocks
- Adding parameters to dynamic blocks
- Adding actions to dynamic blocks
- Using parameter sets
- Creating dynamic blocks
Layer Management and Best Practices
- Working with layer filters
- Using the layer states manager
- Using layer standards
Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Creating sheet sets
- Working with sheet sets
- Setting sheet set properties
- Using fields in sheet sets
- Using attributes in sheet sets
- Transmitting and archiving sheet sets
Working with Tables
- Working with table styles
- Creating & editing tables
- Creating advanced tables
- Extracting attributes to tables
- Exporting & importing tables
- Creating tables linked to external data
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm