Zero to Cinema 4D HERO in just 5 days!
In this 5-day Cinema 4D course we’ll cover how this intuitive 3D package can be used for creating amazing still images for print and breath taking video for broadcast, TV, web and film. This Cinema 4D course coupled with its easy interface and logical workflow, make it possible for those new to 3D artistry to be producing hi-end 3D scenes quickly. We will cover modelling techniques for creating bespoke models, typography & objects. You’ll also cover animation, lighting and camera techniques.
The Cinema 4D course covers an introduction to BodyPaint 3D and how best to texture your models and type. We’ll show you the software’s tight integration with Adobe products as well as other leading compositing and video products.
We’ll work through the best rendering and export techniques and then move up to advanced level to look at lighting and materials. Cinema 4d is fast, intuitive and delivers dazzling imagery. This Cinema 4D course is suitable for people in any industry looking to add 3D to their workflow.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is aimed at people who are new to Cinema 4D and that are looking to add 3D to their portfolio of skills.
A good knowledge of basic operating systems either PC or Mac. A basic understanding of Maxon’s Cinema 4D interface is recommended but not essential.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course will show delegates the fundamentals right through to advance of Maxon’s Cinema 4D. By the end of the course you’ll be able to create your own 3D designs & animation and be ready to move towards some of the more sophisticated features of the software.
Introduction to Maxon Cinema 4D
- Overview of Cinema 4D
- The Cinema 4D interface
- The Camera and object views
- Customising your workspace
- Creating and manipulating primitive shapes
- Creating and understanding splines
- Creating Nurbs
- Shapes and parameters
- Polygon modelling tools
- Creating and applying textures
- Adding text & company logos
- Importing Adobe Illustrator paths
Creating a scene
- Adding a floor object
- Adding the sky object
- Adding lighting
- Light textures, projections and shadows
- The Material Manager
- Creating new materials
- Concepts of colour, transparency, reflection…
- Applying a material to an object
- Changing a materials mapping
- Applying Video textures to objects
- Timeline concepts
- Setting keyframes
- Animating objects and cameras
- Editing animation sequences
- Creating an animation path for your object
- Animating the camera
- Rendering the animation
- Animating Nurbs
- Multiple cameras
- Animating the light
- F-Curve control
- MoGraph Objects
- Tracers and MoSplines
- MoGraph Effectors
- Creating simple animations
- Audio animations
- MoGraph Text animations
Rendering / Exporting
- Rendering a view
- Rendering settings
- Rendering for print
- Rendering for video
- Rendering with Alpha channels
- Creating a Render queue
- Importing and exporting from other 3D packages
- Rendering your project to different formats (MOV, Image sequences & Quicktime
- Optimising meshes
- Body Paint 3D
- Introduction to UV maps
- How to use Body Paint 3D to create textures
- How to leverage Adobe Photoshop to really enhance the texturing process.
- Lighting schemes
- Improve quality
- Enhance realism
- Vastly reduce render times
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm