This course will provide users with a thorough understanding of the principal 3D design, validation, and documentation processes necessary for developing products using Autodesk Inventor. After completion, users will: * Capture design intent by using the proper techniques and recommended workflows for creating intelligent 3D parametric part * Create, place, and constrain custom and standard components in an assembly * Simulate mechanisms, animate assembly designs, and check for interferences * Document designs using base, projected, section, detail, and isometric drawing views * Document assemblies using standard and exploded drawing views * Follow drafting standards while dimensioning and annotating drawing views with automated balloons and parts lists.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course ware is designed for new Autodesk Inventor users.
No previous CAD experience is necessary. Working knowledge of the following: * Drafting, design, or mechanical engineering principles. * Microsoft® Windows® Vista or Microsoft® Windows® XP.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Introduction to Autodesk Inventor * Creating Base Features * Sketching Geometry * Additional Sketching Tools * Sketched Secondary Features * Creating pick and placed features * Work Features * Equations * Model and display manipulation * Fixing Problems * Sweep Features * Loft Features * Duplication Tools * Feature Relationships and much much more
- Autodesk inventor user interface
- Designing parametric parts
- Using project files for part design
- Creating 2D and basic sketches
- Geometric constraints
- Intermediate sketching
- Editing parametric parts
- Creating work features
- Creating basic swept shapes
- Creating chamfers and fillets
- Creating holes and threads
- Patterning and mirroring features
- Creating thin-walled parts
- Designing assemblies
- Using project files for assembly design
- Placing existing components in an assembly
- Constraining components
- Placing standard components using the content center
- Basic part design in an assembly
- Identifying parts in an assembly
- Analysis and motion yools
- Presenting your assembly
- Drawing creation environment
- Base and projected views
- Section views
- Detail views
- Managing views
- Automated dimensioning techniques
- Manual dimensioning techniques
- Annotating holes and threads
- Creating centerlines, symbols and leaders
- Creating tables
- Bill of materials
- Creating and customizing parts lists
- Creating balloons
- Setting drawing standards
- Drawing resources
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.