THIS IS DELIVERED IN A VIRTUAL CLASSROOM – WHAT IS A VIRTUAL CLASSROOM ? Find out more here http://bit.ly/2jvKJYq
With Autodesk NavisWorks designers and collaborators can unite 3D models and BIM data to create a cohesive model for virtual design and construction tasks. With this model they can create rendered visualizations that are static or animated. Scan the model for conflicts with clash detection. Or use the model for 4D planning and analysis.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This is an introductory course for architects, engineers, and construction managers who are new NavisWorks users.
Students should have working knowledge of either building information modeling or model-based design, and be comfortable using any type of scheduling software.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing this course, students will be able to confidently use NavisWorks, Animator, Clash Detective, Presenter, Scripter, and TimeLiner tools to create, analyze, and animate models for coordinating designs across a variety of disciplines.
- Workspace overview
- Opening and appending files in Navisworks
- Saving, merging and refreshing
3D Model Review
- The Autodesk Navisworks Engine
- Selection tree and selecting objects
- Hiding objects and overriding materials
- Object properties
- Measuring and moving objects
- Selection and search sets
- Comments and redlining
- Comparing models
- Navisworks real-time rendering
- Creating tasks
- Gantt view
- Import tasks from external project file
- TimeLiner simulation
- Configuring and defining a simulation
- Simulation export
- Creating a basic animation
- Cameras and camera viewpoints
- Manipulate geometry objects in an animation Set
- Section plane sets
- Controlling animation scene playback
- Creating and managing scripts
- Creating and configuring actions
- Ground planes
- Exporting images
- Exporting animations
Presenter Advanced Features
- Editing and managing materials
- Advanced material editing
- Individual light effects
- Light scattering
- Image-based lighting
- Backgrounds and reflections
- Custom rendering effects
- Custom environments
- Setting clash rules
- Clash results
- Clash test reporting
- Audit checks
- Create and save batches of clash tests
- Export and import clash tests
- Custom clash tests
- Laser scan data clashing
- Holding and releasing objects
- Time-based clashing
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm