You have familiarised yourself with the basic image editing tools of Adobe Photoshop. Now, you need to explore more advanced features and improve your workflow. In this course you will work with advanced image handling tools and features available in Adobe Photoshop. You will be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified! (exam included in price of course)
Who is this course for?
The advanced course has been created for people who want to take their Photoshop skills to the next level and work in:
- Advertising agencies
- Marketing agencies
- Design studios
You should have completed the Adobe Photoshop 101 Yellow Belt course or have relevant experience.
What you will learn
Upon successful completion of this course you will be comfortable with advanced retouching, image manipulation techniques, working with advanced compositions, create advanced masks and selections, and automate workflow. You will also be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
So you wont just know Photoshop, you can prove it!
Earn your GREEN BELT in Photoshop. By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use advanced retouching and manipulation techniques
- Improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
- Work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
- Use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
- Prepare artwork for print, web and video
- Take the Adobe Certified Associate Exam and gain ACA status
Retouch & Correct
- Change models using liquify
- Adding lighting effects
- Replace colour and colour range
- Perspective adjustments
- Black and white conversion
- Understanding LAB Colors
- Photo Filters
- Explore Photo filters
- Add and combine Filters
- Smart Filters
- Masking techniques
- Save and reuse graphic styles
- Define and use layer comps
Selections and Masks
- Select tricky objects in an image like hair
- Hide and show masks full screen
- Work with alpha channels
Advanced Working with Layers
- Auto blend and align layers
- Use Smart objects for non-destructive edits
- Layer blending modes for advanced compositions
- Use the Pen tool to create and modify shapes
- Create selections and mask with the Pen Tool
- Draw shapes from the shapes library
- Combine and merge vector shapes
- Advanced Typography options
- Create Paragraph and Character styles
- ICC profiles explained
- Assigning colour profiles
- Proof setup options
- Creating animated GIF images for web
- Slicing images and exporting for use on the web
- Prepare graphics for print
- Add keywords to images
- Overview the exam objectives
- Understanding copyrights and intellectual properties
- Design principles, elements, and image composition
- Design project requirements and deliverable
- Mock exam
Worried about COVID-19?
Good News! All of our courses are offered virtually in the comfort of your home or offices.
Benefit from the Wisdom
Delivering Quality Training since 2006.
Training Budget Maximised!
Lower Price Match Guarantee & Flexible Training Vouchers
Practical, Cutting-Edge Training
From industry experienced professionals.
Work Faster, Earn More
Reduce your production time by improving all your workflow processes, best practices and shortcuts.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Boost your career by improving your skills and getting Accreditation.
When, How and Where You Want To Learn
9:30am - 4:30pm