Learning, creating, teaching and using technology are the things I love to do. Working as a trainer allows me to share my passions with others.
I have worked as an illustrator and designer for over ten years. As a qualified teacher (PGCE), I have taught on BTECs, A-levels and commercial courses for over a decade. Working as a trainer, I deliver courses, create course content, provide post-course support, maintain IT equipment and manage an office.
I teach a broad range of software applications to an advanced level. I’m qualified as an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for many applications. Some of the applications I teach include Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Captivate, Animate and Dreamweaver.
Topics I teach include Illustration, design, image editing, animation, e-learning, interactive documents, motion graphics, web banners and coding.
Companies and organisations I have provided training for include: the NHS, BUPA, Ikea, Vodafone, police, fire brigade, Army, Canon, Warburtons, Manchester United, councils and universities. Commercially I have produced work in the United Kingdom and Germany for companies such as Ford, Opel, George Foreman, Russell Hobbs, London Underground and Pfaff.
It doesn’t matter whether you and Illustrator are only just now being introduced or you are long-term seasoned partners. Our Adobe Illustrator ‘dojo’ is a place where creative outcomes get more interesting, inspired and progressive. Pinpoint precisely what Illustrator course or package matches your skill level and needs using our quick quiz. Authorised masters of the art are waiting to deliver:
- Beginners ‘yellow belt’ ̶ master basic vector illustrations complete with colour concepts, geometrical shape control and image resolutions
- Intermediate ‘green belt’ ̶ kick things up a gear with more complex illustration creation. Layers, masks, shading and artwork optimisation are all part of the deal plus esteemed ACA certification too
- Advanced ‘black belt’ ̶ max out Illustrator sophistication to deliver ultra-professional design creations that are publish-ready across myriad formats
- Certification ‘Zero to HERO’ ̶ advanced Adobe Illustrator techniques and Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) status are only five days away
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam – ace your ACE to claim the highest official certification in the creative industry. A dedicated Adobe certified Academy Class instructor tutors you every step of the way
Pick an Illustrator training package
Unrivalled Adobe Illustrator dexterity comes all packaged up. Advance your graphics capabilities as far as you like with our training packages:
- Illustrator creative licence ̶ Manchester’s most in-depth Illustrator course featuring a three-course combo and ACA certification.
- Designers Creative License SILVER ̶ your six-course mix for full mastery of the Adobe creative suite.
- Designers Creative License GOLD ̶ this nine Adobe course combo takes you from zero to certified hero of design.
All Illustrator training packages come with discounted pricing, customised scheduling, ACA certification and a generous 18-month free course re-take – plus flexible attendance.
Come along to public scheduled classes or link in as a virtual student. Be sure to look into our private training options for one or a group, at your pleasure. Or we can come to you. Just ask about our Academy in a Case option.
Not sure which course is your level?
Why People Keep Coming Back to Academy Class
Expert Learning & Development Advisors
Professional, ethical, customised training solutions.
Practising, Experienced Trainers
Providing practical, up to date, cutting edge training.
Delivering Training Since 2006
Benefit from our tried, tested & optimised courses.
Flexible Training Solutions & Vouchers
Choose a course and train when it suits you.
Take a refresher course for free within 18 months.
Lower Price Like-for-Like Guarantee
We will discount by 5% for like-for-like training.
What They Say
9:30 - 11:00 Course Time
11:00 - 11:15 Break Time
11:15 - 13:00 Course Time
13:00 - 14:00 Break Time
14:00 - 16:30 Course Time
To give you the richest learning experience, we supply
Training videos, tutorials, notes and reference texts.
“Graphic design is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, abnormality, hobbies and humors.”
~ George Santayana