|InDesign: Beginner||Quick View||$ 397.00 + VAT|| |
|InDesign: Zero to HERO||Quick View||$ 697.00 + VAT|| |
|InDesign: Advanced||Quick View|
|InDesign: Adobe Certified Expert||Quick View||$ 497.00 + VAT|| |
|Creative Cloud for Design: Zero To HERO||Quick View||$ 797.00 + VAT|| |
|Adobe Graphic Design Master Class - Silver||Quick View|
|Adobe Graphic Design Master Class - Gold||Quick View||$ 1,997.00 + VAT|| |
Learning, creating, teaching and using technology are the things I love to do. Working as a trainer allows me to share my passions with others.
I have worked as an illustrator and designer for over ten years. As a qualified teacher (PGCE), I have taught on BTECs, A-levels and commercial courses for over a decade. Working as a trainer, I deliver courses, create course content, provide post-course support, maintain IT equipment and manage an office.
I teach a broad range of software applications to an advanced level. I’m qualified as an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for many applications. Some of the applications I teach include Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Captivate, Animate and Dreamweaver.
Topics I teach include Illustration, design, image editing, animation, e-learning, interactive documents, motion graphics, web banners and coding.
Companies and organisations I have provided training for include: the NHS, BUPA, Ikea, Vodafone, police, fire brigade, Army, Canon, Warburtons, Manchester United, councils and universities. Commercially I have produced work in the United Kingdom and Germany for companies such as Ford, Opel, George Foreman, Russell Hobbs, London Underground and Pfaff.
No matter how well you and InDesign are currently acquainted, the results you can achieve together are awe-striking. Our Adobe InDesign ‘dojo’ takes you from basic beginner to seasoned partner in no time at all with agile training regimes. Find the perfect InDesign course or package that matches your specific skill level and requirements using our quick quiz. Or step into our ‘dojo’ where authorised masters of the art are waiting to deliver:
- Beginners ‘yellow belt’ ̶ your two-day total immersion in all the fundamentals of InDesign. Get all publication tools needed to create impressive single to complex multi-page documents.
- Intermediate ‘green belt’ ̶ set your InDesign acumen on an impressive rise, revolutionising the way you work with new levels of interactive documents, text formatting and next-level layouts — plus certification.
- Advanced ‘black belt’ ̶ acclaimed ACA certification is just the start as your InDesign capabilities really take flight here. Graduate to artwork integration, animation, print optimisation and so much more.
- Certification ‘Zero to HERO’ ̶ get applauded InDesign Certified User accreditation and rigorous proficiency in InDesign interfaces – all in a cool five days.
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam — ace your ACE to claim the highest official certification in the creative industry. A dedicated Adobe certified Academy Class instructor tutors you every step of the way.
- App creation ̶ amp up your online presence with wholly independently created tablet and smartphone apps. Our bespoke training enables you to leverage the superpowers of Twixl Publisher and Adobe InDesign to create purpose-specific apps all on your own steam.
Discover your perfect InDesign training package
Advanced Adobe InDesign adroitness is the total package – and so is our training. Advance your design and publication capabilities as far as you like with our training packages:
- InDesign creative licence ̶ Manchester’s most in-depth Illustrator course featuring a three-course combo and ACA certification.
- Designers Creative License SILVER ̶ your six-course mix for full mastery of the Adobe creative suite.
- Designers Creative License GOLD ̶ this nine Adobe course combo takes you from zero to certified hero of design.
All InDesign training packages come with discounted pricing, customised scheduling, ACA certification and a generous 18-month free course re-take – plus flexible attendance. Come along to public scheduled classes or link in as a virtual student. Be sure to look into our private training options for one or a group, at your pleasure. Or we can come to you. Just ask about our Academy in a Case option.
Not sure which course is your level?
Why People Keep Coming Back to Academy Class
Expert Learning & Development Advisors
Professional, ethical, customised training solutions.
Practising, Experienced Trainers
Providing practical, up to date, cutting edge training.
Delivering Training Since 2006
Benefit from our tried, tested & optimised courses.
Flexible Training Solutions & Vouchers
Choose a course and train when it suits you.
Take a refresher course for free within 18 months.
Lower Price Like-for-Like Guarantee
We will discount by 5% for like-for-like training.
What They Say
9:30 - 11:00 Course Time
11:00 - 11:15 Break Time
11:15 - 13:00 Course Time
13:00 - 14:00 Break Time
14:00 - 16:30 Course Time
To give you the richest learning experience, we supply
Training videos, tutorials, notes and reference texts.
“Graphic design is the paradise of individuality, eccentricity, heresy, abnormality, hobbies and humors.”
~ George Santayana