1. This offer is open to the UK, Channel Islands (CI), Isle of Man (IoM) and Republic of Ireland (ROI) residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Academy Class, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this offer.
2. By participating in this offer, applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Academy Class reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse claims that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
3. No bulk or third party claims will be accepted.
HOW TO CLAIM
4. In order to claim:
It is the responsibility of the individual to make Academy Class aware of any dissatisfaction with the quality of their course on the first day of training.
a) Claims should be submitted at the earliest opportunity, using the official Academy Class claim form and should support any feedback submitted at the time of the course attendance. Verbal feedback is not accepted as an official claim.
b) Claims are only applicable to the original course attended and not a free Re-sit or free course attendance.
8. The cost paid for the course will be refunded only.
9. Refunds will be paid by cheque made payable to the person or company named on the claim.
10. Please allow 28 days for the processing of your refund.
9. Academy Class will not accept any responsibility for lost, late, ineligible or incomplete claims. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible claims will not be processed.
10. Academy Class reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this offer.
11. Academy Class does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this offer.
12. Academy Class decision is final and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
13. This guarantee is governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
PROMOTER: Academy Class, Elizabeth House, 39 York Road London SE1 7NQ