This Photoshop course provides you with the concepts and skills to use Adobe Photoshop effectively. You get hands-on practice working with basic through to intermediate techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will use Adobe Photoshop tools for painting, retouching and enhancing images.
Who is this course for?
This Photoshop training course is for all levels of Photoshop users, for those who are completely new to the application through to seasoned users, may wish to take this course to rid themselves of those bad Photoshop habits.
Before taking this Photoshop training course, you should have a basic understanding of your computers operating system. For example; you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from a USB pen drive and other media.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Remove red eye, blemishes, scratches, etc. using various retouching techniques
- Improve image colours and adjust contrast and brightness
- Create simple compositions by blending images together
- Add text and modify type settings in your designs
- Output artwork for web, print or video