Zero to Photoshop Hero in just 5 days and become an Adobe Certified Associate(ACA)
Get recognised for the new skills you’ve just gained: Get Certified!
This Photoshop course provides you with the concepts and skills to use Adobe Photoshop effectively. You get hands-on practice working with basic through advanced techniques to get the most out of your experience. You will learn layer basics, photo retouching and image editing. Whether you are a designer, illustrator, photographer, video artist, webmaster or just a beginner, Photoshop offers you many opportunities to make your images look great.
Whatever your career path, proven Adobe software expertise will keep you ahead of the curve and help you develop a solid competitive advantage in today’s complex marketplace. Adobe certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility in your field.
You will be prepared for and take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam at the end of this course.
Who is this course for?
This class is for all levels of Photoshop Delegates. From complete novices to seasoned Delegates who may wish to take this class in to rid themselves of bad Photoshop habits. Target customers are Advertising Agencies, Marketing Agencies, Production Houses, or departments that work in such disciplines within larger organisations.
Before taking this Photoshop course, you should have a basic understanding of your computers operating system. For example, you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CD and other media.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Remove red eyes, blemishes, scratches etc. using retouch technique
- Improve image colours and adjust contrast and brightness settings
- Create simple compositions by blending images together
- Add text and modify type settings in your designs
- Output artwork for web, print or video
- Use advanced retouching and manipulation techniques
- Improve the tonality and contrast of an image using curves and levels
- Work with masks and blending effects to create sophisticated compositions
- Use colour profiles to create a consistent and reliable colour workflow
- Prepare artwork for print, web and video
- Take the Adobe Certified Associate Exam and gain ACA status